DDDDDDD

Monday, December 27, 2004

My Hair

I've Decided to ware hair clips. My hair is long.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how long is your hair? is it curly? is it wavy? is it straignt? you could us more ADJECTIVES here to make your story POP. Readers like to feel IMMERSED in the world you're creating for them. ADJECTIVES are a good way to achieve this. INTICE your reader to stay with you by leaving them BREADCRUMBS.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to cut my hair. No one thinks I should cut my hair. I want to cut my hair. I will regret cutting my hair. I could have mod hair. I could have goofy hair. I will regret it. I want to cut it. I should be more relaxed. I should work out more. I could work out more easily with short hair. I will miss long hair. I need to think less about my appearence. It is natural to consider your appearence. I want to cut my hair. I want a change. I want a change.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, hair cuts are good. I got my hair cut recently. It was a huge change. Anyways...nice hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home